Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thunderbirds!!!

I'm in the news!



I'm the PAC member to the left working across the street from Amanda, PAC member to the right. Yeah, there in the background...

Okay, so you can't really see me very well, but it really is me! Amanda and I got the best positions ever on this day when the Thunderbirds flew right above the Magic Kingdom during our normal 3:00 Parade (also known as "Day Parade" and "Mickey's Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade").



You can see the rest of the article here. There's less about me... but more that you're probably interested in. :)

I had the left side of the street... Amanda had the right.

If you watch the video at about 2:23 some fireworks go off in the background. This makes me laugh. It's during the Dream Along with Mickey castle stage show. It's so funny because sometimes guests see the fireworks and freak out that they're missing the fireworks show. But really there's not that many during the show.

Also, if you watch the video, around 5:00 it shows them doing the flag retreat. The people in the PAC costumes at the bottom of the screen... yeah, those are my friends. And would be me except I didn't work retreat that day. But I do on other days!

Just thought I'd give you a little taste of what I do! I love my job!

No comments: