Tuesday, November 5, 2013

EPCOT Food and Wine

The Food and Wine Festival is coming to a close and I was lucky enough to get to start working shifts at EPCOT starting last week.  I'm really just in a trailer backstage, but it's been really fun for me and a nice change of scenery.

Tomorrow I work another one of the shifts, open to close.  My favorite part?  Getting to drive my car beneath Test Track.  I pretty much feel like the coolest person in the world when I do that.

I also like the radios they have for food and wine.  Even though the distance isn't as good, they're a million times easier to use.  For example, when you push the button on the side and talk... it actually WORKS!!! Amazing!!

It's also nice to be the only one there.  Not that I don't like working in a team at MK.  It's just kind of nice to be the main person fixing everything and it's nice to be the only one covering the radio for a whole day.  Sometimes it's hard to make sure everything gets communicated to everyone when different people cover the radio.

Oh well.  Now I'm rambling.  Suffice it to say, I'm excited to work at EPCOT again tomorrow!

Oh, and PS... Christmas has begun!  Wooohoooo!!!

No comments: