Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Party

The awesome thing I've noticed about working Christmas parties is everyone is so much happier! I guess it's just the Holiday cheer or the awesome music or the fact that it's a scented parade with horses and roller skaters or that Santa Claus visits Disney World.... I don't know. People are very happy though, and that makes me happy!

I got to play with this 8 year old guest who comes to Disney all the stinking time before the first parade. He's gonna be the CEO someday, I can tell! He insisted that I dance with him during the castle show. I danced for a bit and then told him I didn't know how to dance and asked if Chris (a guy I work with) could dance instead. The kid responded: "Nooooo. You don't get it! When you dance it has to be one guy and one girl. Don't you know anything about dancing? Chris is a guy, I can't dance with him!" And then he made me do twirls in my skirt.

That kid is so stinking hilarious! I love that he comes to my park! And I love that I got to play with him.

I love working Christmas parties!

1 comment:

dubby said...

Sweet. By the way, get Riley's autographed picture with you so you can say you knew him when!