Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Day!

We have new Park Greeter costumes that took place on Tuesday. Tonight will be my first greeter shift wearing the new costume. I like the new costumes way better. Not because they look any better, but because they fit better and the nametag spot is better. I love how Disney is literally always improving and becoming better. Pictures soon!

Oh, and I didn't forget! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! I'm sure your Thanksgiving is going better than mine. Not that mine is bad... it's just not very Holiday-ee. I slept in because I didn't get home until midnight last night and then I had to stay up and watch "I Shouldn't Be Alive" because a new episode came out last night. So I didn't wake up until noon! All my roommates had already gone to work for the day by then. So I woke up, watched a bit of TV, talked to my mom, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned my room, took out the trash (okay, well it's bagged and sitting on the floor ready for me to take out as soon as I'm willing to show myself to the world), and, most importantly...



Put up the Christmas tree!!!!

I have to work at 7:45 tonight (until 2:15am yuck!). This means I'm closing greeter. Most of the people I work with hate greeter but I'm actually okay with it. I mean, I kind of prefer PAC, but greeter is a good change. I'm just gonna laze around for the rest of today and maybe go to work early to start shopping for Christmas presents! Our 50% kicked in yesterday!

2 comments:

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Wonderful pic of the Christmas tree. Thanks for posting. I like blog posts so much better than the facebook drivel, but it seems like most people have abandoned blogging for the facebook stuff. Oh, well, Thanks for holding out! And like your boss said, brace yourself for the Christmas rush! your daddy loves you.

dubby said...

Yup, blogs are better. They are so much more personal and they don't flit by. It's nice to read yours.