Tuesday, February 7, 2012

On Toilets...

We fixed our toilet this week!  From the day I moved in here I noticed that it ran constantly.  Fortunately, toilets are extremely easy contraptions to deal with.  At least, any problem I've ever had with a toilet has been easy to deal with (knock on wood).  But after a tiny investigation I discovered that our toilet flapper thing was very misshapen.  So I ran to the store on the way home today (yes, it took me a month to get around to it) and bought a new one for $1.97 plus tax.  We were apparently supposed to turn off the water to the toilet before switching them, but neither my roommate, nor I, could figure out how to do that, so we just switched them out as quickly as we could.  And it worked!  It actually stopped running!  Thank, stinking, goodness!

Annnnd, I got a tour of the Feature Animation building over by Hollywood Studios today.  It's where movies like Mulan, Lilo and Stitch, and Brother Bear were created.  Really, really awesome.

And that is all. :) 

No comments: