Friday, May 27, 2011

One Gone and One Coming

After a cuh-razy week of packing, my roommate moved out Wednesday. She's officially in Texas now. It's kind of sad she's gone. There is waaaay less stuff in our apartment now. I mean, it feels so empty. I kinda like it, to be honest! But still, I miss Natalie.

This morning, however, I got a phone call from my old roommate and friend who said she's moving back up here next Wednesday! I'm super excited! It's only been just over a month since I last saw her, but I already miss her. She actually graduated, but she's coming back up here for my graduation!! Well... I think there may be other reasons too, but I like to say it's due to me. :)

1 comment:

dubby said...

I want a copy of the picture of you at 2:59 in the Disney shirt, all excited. Please?