Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Grad Fest

Grad Fest was today! It was like a little party thrown for graduates! I got some free stuff... mainly junk, but still. And I got to pick up my gown and TASSEL!!!

I've never had a real tassel before! That's kind of the only part I was excited for. That and the free grad cupcake that was packed with almond flavoring. My dad would have loved it.

Now I'm sitting in my room staring at the gown wondering if it's illegal to try on before graduation.

I kind of don't care. I'll probably do it anyway. :)

Next Friday I will GRADUATE!!!!!!!

Maybe I should have made announcements...

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats Dianna!!! My girls loved the tassels also. That's why they still have on the rearview mirror.

dubby said...

Watch the mail for a little graduation gift.

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Well, the more you declare that you WILL graduate, the more likely you will get the flu, or have the advisor discover that you forgot to take the required art class, or something. After all, you've lived long enough to know how things work, haven't you?