Sunday, March 4, 2012

First Phones Shift

Today was my first phones shift.  I'm running out of firsts, as I've been working here almost two months now.  But I still want to consider myself the "new person" as long as I can until I stop making mistakes.

Well, one of our systems has been down for the past day.  I can't tell you what a huge hassle this has been.  It's been messing up clocking, ERs, extends, call ins, basically everything with the resorts.  None of the cast member's schedules came out today like they were supposed to.  Well, they were made and were ready to come out.  But the system that allows you to see your schedule from home was the one that was down.  At one point, cast members couldn't even log into the Hub, and we were getting calls about that.

And me being on phones, I was dealing with it first hand.  Absolutely crazy, but so much fun.  It kept me on my toes today as I took care of everything.  I was far busier than I thought I'd be but it was still so much fun.

It's very satisfying to have a job where I solve problems all day long.  Slightly repetitive sometimes, but very satisfying.  I love it!

1 comment:

dubby said...

So great to see you!