Saturday, March 31, 2012

Note To Cast Members

When asked where you work, answers such as "Downtown Disney" and "Merchandise" don't count as real answers.  In fact, that tells me nothing about where you work.  Just notating that.

Also, if you're late to your shift, you can't just call Deployment and have them change your time.  It's a good try, but it's not that easy. :)

My favorite thing about my hours lately are that I've been finishing right as the fireworks go off!  I love walking through the parking lot, hearing all the car alarms going crazy.  One of the most wonderful things ever.

On a different note, only two days before I get to eat chocolate again!  Really only one more day I have to go without chocolate.  I gave it up for lent.  I'm glad I did... but at the same time I'm not sure I'll ever do it again.  I don't really feel that much healthier.

No comments: