Thursday, May 23, 2013

Grand Floridian

Stay tuned for a post this weekend about my stay at the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.



I just looked on the website and a one night stay starts at $652 plus tax.  During the Holidays, Cast Members can sometimes get a discount making it more in the $450/night area-ish (the prices of the rooms go up during Holidays so really it's a BIG discount off the normal price at that time).  Keep in mind, this is the cheapest room possible.



Except this weekend my friends and I won't be paying a few hundred dollars.  No, we are the luckiest people ever!  We get to stay for a night at the Grand for the grand price of free.

That's right.  Free.

The catch?  We have to use our free Magic Bands the next day at the parks as Fastpasses to make sure the system works.

I'm not even kidding, people.

My life is amazing.

1 comment:

dubby said...

and you didn't even invite your old mother