Thursday, September 9, 2010

Random Pictures

Helen had never driven a car before (from China) so we went to the Tomorrowland Speedway to let her try her skills... unfortunately the cars there max out at about 6 MPH. Seriously... I can run faster than they go. But she had fun.



Helen kept asking me, "Why do Americas... they trow their money away? You in recession, no? But I just sink it funny you trow money down there... no one get it!" All I can say is.... yep. You're right. :) Haha. But really it's only a few coins per person and for a few pennies, if you can give someone hope and a wish (after spending $5000 on a trip to Disney World)... it's worth it. :)



The talking trash can sang happy birthday to this princess. It followed them all around the park AND knew their names!




My first Mickey Mouse pancakes!



My old store location. It's so depressing!!!





Feeding the duckies! There wasn't a sign, so we were good.

No comments: