Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Best Day To Go To Disney

I would just like to document that yesterday was pretty much the best day of the year to go to Disney. Even the MK was emptier than I've ever seen it. Ever! We also heard that the other parks were empty too.

Helen and I were there for only four hours (from 11am-3pm) and hardly waited in a single line. Seriously! No more than about five minutes of waiting anywhere!

We went on: Space Mountain (fastpass), the teacups, Winnie the Pooh, Snow White, Splash Mountain (fastpass), Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Carousel of Progress, the Tomorrowland Speedway, the PeopleMover, Mickey's Philharmagic, the steam engine train, and the Barnstormer. All within four hours... plus we watched two parades, listened to a traveling oompa band, saw the talking trash can, and took a couple of drink and bathroom breaks. It was great!

Now I'm off to the MK again, but this time for work. Tomorrow I begin training for PAC... something everyone has been telling me to be excited about since day one. I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

dubby said...

Please watch the TLA's. Thanks.

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

September and October are definitely the best time to be at DisneyWorld. We've been telling you that for years, haven't we?