Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Rabbit Rabbit Day!

December is my favorite time in the world. For one thing, it means my birthday and for another it means Christmas!!!

I means happy music and movies and presents and spending money and candy and Christmas trees and wrapping paper and ornaments and Nativities and lights and gingerbread and bells and parades and snow (yep, snow even in Florida... try going to Main Street U.S.A. or Celebration!) and just plain happiness.

Even at work I've noticed guests are way happier during the Christmas parties than they were for Halloween. People are more willing to do what is asked of them and more helpful. People are more cheerful, there's more smiles... I just LOVE it!

I love coming home to see my tree lit up. I love listening to pleasant Christmas music. I love the Salvation Army dudes outside with their red buckets and bells and remembering how my mom always told us it was bad luck to pass one without putting at least a little something inside.

I love how it reminds me of being a kid. It feels so magical to watch snow falling and listening to sleigh bells. I just love December and everything that comes with it. I'm ready for one of the best months of my life!

And I said Rabbit rabbit this morning so that makes it all the better.

1 comment:

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

I dropped a dollar coin in the red kettle outside Big Lots tonite after dinner with Mom at the Dragon Palace. I prefer the good old Christmas Carols to the modern Johnny Mathis/Mel Torme stuff they play these days.