Friday, June 10, 2011

Messy Children

My old roommate's 18 month old recently put a purple crayon in the dishwasher. (Yes, my roommate is a mom... Weird...) She posted the pictures on Facebook. For the record, it turns your dishwasher purple and creates this weird foam and looks really, really cool! But kinda messy to clean up.

Her other mom friends were discussing how to clean up messes their children make.

In case you ever need to know, WD-40 is apparently really good at getting crayon off of a dishwasher.

But they also mentioned how one of their kids took an ink pen and colored all over their couch. Apparently, hairspray is magical in getting ink out of cloth.

Now I want to draw on my clothes with an ink pen and then put hairspray on it to see if it really does work. Cuz if so, that's stinking awesome!

2 comments:

Elise said...

You should try it out, all MythBusters like.

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Might I suggest a hanky instead of your clothes...