Thursday, December 1, 2011

Things I Just Love

I've been kind of grumpy lately.  I had a bad encounter with a guest that made me angry at all guests for a while.  Then I went home early on Tuesday because I wasn't feeling well (and I was still mad).  But I'd had the past two days off, and it's been wonderful.  And I've been thinking more and more about things I love about life rather than... negatives. 

So, here's to happiness!

Today I headed out to Magic Kingdom to get some friends into the parks.  On the way I was on the monorail and noticed a little four year old boy who asked his dad, "So, after Magic Kingdom, can we go to EPCOT?  I want to see the big white ball!"  Many adults don't even understand there are four different parks.  I mentioned how impressed I was, how advanced he sounded (he said other things too that just showed he really totally understood what was going on) and spoke with his grandmother a bit.  As I did I learned he hadn't even been here in a year.  "Oh, so what's the occasion this time?"  I asked.  "No babies!!!" the little boy yelled.  Apparently he had a little baby sister, two months old back at home.  Cutest thing ever.  He turned his little head to look out the window of the monorail at the castle and said, in the cutest, most excited voice ever, "This is going to be the best day EVER!"  And then let out a sigh.  I love it!

This past week I've gotten to do two scavenger hunts.  One in Magic Kingdom and the other in Hollywood Studios.  I love watching the Osbourne Family Lights dance and seeing the families around dancing with their kids and all over just having a fantastic time.  Also, it snows during the light show.  There's something about softly falling snow that is just plain magical.  I love watching the Jedi Training academy and watching little kids take out Darth Vader.

I love when I come around elephants on the Safari and Jabali is out playing.  The baby elephant.  The other day I went around and the elephants were all in the water playing, splashing and even making noises.  Crazy!

Shopping for Christmas gifts for people.  I love finding presents for people.  Unfortunately I could never afford to get everyone everything I'd want to get them.  But I'm pretty excited to give out some of my presents this year!

ABC Family and the 25 Days of Christmas just began.  Meaning this is all you're getting for an update.  But yeah, Merry Christmas! 

And I have to say that what I'm loving most right now is that my favorite month of the entire year has just begun!!!

No comments: