Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Luckiest Kid!

Next week, Safaris changes forever.  A new spiel.  No more Wilson.  No more poachers.  No more baby elephant at the end.  So very different.

Of course, I was worried about them changing the spiel.  It will never be the same.  But I asked some managers and we worked together and I am lucky enough that they set it up so that I can still pick up safari shifts!  I'll have to learn some new stuff (we're getting some new animals and baby warthogs!).  And memorize some other stuff.  But I am 100% happy to do it.  Especially if it means I get to keep driving my trucks!  So I have a shift set up for tomorrow and hopefully, I'll be able to learn everything quickly enough that I can still pick up the shifts.

I think I love safaris even more now, even though I don't even work there anymore.  So awesome.

Not that I don't love Deployment.  Because seriously, I love Deployment as well.  I love feeling like I'm a part of management!  It's just awesome and amazing.  I am so ridiculously lucky.

No comments: