Saturday, June 30, 2012

You Know Your Job Rocks When...

I love the smell of smoke from the fireworks in the tunnels.  One of my favorite things, EVER!

People in my department think it's funny to make me laugh right before answering a phone call.  We just get too crazy sometimes.  Today I had a few calls where I just plain couldn't stop laughing...

I worked in Foods today.  It's the easiest of the areas I can work because I just wait for people to call me and then answer their requests.  Really nice and relaxing.

Even now that I've worked here since January, I'm still learning new things.  Every day, it seems, something new happens (or breaks) and I have to figure something else out.

I love parking in the "Manager" parking lot.  It makes me feel official.  I don't really choose to park there very often, but it's always fun when I do.

My favorite phone calls are the ones that aren't time changes and call ins.  I love super random calls.  Especially when I ask people where they work and their answer is, "Oh, Disney World."  No wait... that last thing I hate.

I love getting phone calls from people I know and then being all like, "Yeah, I know you!  Muahahaha!"

I love going home at night right when the fireworks begin going off!  LOVE IT!

Sometimes I miss working on stage.  I miss having funny guest stories (even though I have quite a few funny Cast stories I could tell, but not sure I should) to tell.  I miss being in the middle of the magic and happiness.  I miss walking around instead of sitting in a boring chair all day long.  But still, I have to say, I LOVE my job.

No comments: