Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cast Members Overheard: Part 2?

I heard this woman talking in the bathroom earlier.  Okay, maybe a more awkward first sentence of a blog post... anyway.  She was talking to some older woman and said, "Oh no! I forgot all about that.  Man I'm just like... that... umm... you know... Dora!"  "Dora?  Who's that?" "You know, the fish from that movie who forgets everything?"  "Oh yeah!  I forgot about that!"

Neither woman seemed to realize there is no fish in "that movie" named Dora.  They're just as bad as Dory...

My friend was telling me about a special projection video in EPCOT.  She told me, "It will be Mike Sassoki!"  I was thinking it was some famous announcer guy... I replied, "Who's Mike Sassoki?"  "You know... the guy from the Monster movie?"  "Mike Wazowski?" "Oh yeah, that's the one!"

I mean, I guess you could almost use the "Pixar Animation" excuse.  But really guys?  Really?

In other news I rode the Mermaid ride again today.  That was a good time.  I still can't figure out the interactive queue where you're supposed to point at the objects on the screen? Ah well.  I still can't wait for the Dwarf Mine ride to be open!!!

1 comment:

dubby said...

But I bet she can get more than 7800 points on the shooter ride at Universal. Pffft. I wouldn't remember Kawasaki and Doree either.