Thursday, April 11, 2013

I Work At Disney!

I was really bummed out yesterday about not getting full time, especially after finding out that two people who I thought were behind me on the list to go full time both received full time.  Not cool.

Then I remembered that I work at Disney World.  And I love the people I work with.  And I got free ice cream on my break.  And as I left the fireworks were going off.  Ya know, no big thing.  I just get to see the MK fireworks every day!  And I have awesome friends.  And I live in Florida.  And the weather has been great recently.  And we still have free access to the waterparks, which is always awesome!

However, in case you're wondering, I'm still not going to be full time for a while.  The negative is that I wont have the benefits. The positive is that I will continue to have Sat/Sun off, which is actually really, really nice.  And I know I'm going to lose that if/when I go full time.

No comments: