Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Florida Living 101

I went to the gym today, and after a few minutes of running I noticed a sharp pain in my chest.  I was slightly worried, but continued running for a bit.  It didn't seem too bad as I had no trouble breathing (at least, not worse than what's normal for running), it wasn't radiating and it wasn't a tight pain or anything.  Just a sharp, piercing pain in my chest.

After a minute or so I finally reached my hand up to touch my neck just as a natural instinct to the pain.  Immediately, I realized where the sharp pain was coming from.

Stupid sunburn.  My shirt was rubbing against it as I ran and it hurt! It was from my shift at Blizzard Beach on Monday.

First sunburn of the year.  I guess it's time to break out the sunscreen and aloe.  Boy, I love Florida!

No comments: