Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Day In My Life

I didn't have any classes today, so I decided to be productive and get started on the gazillion papers I have to write for this Europe trip. I started by waking up at 11:30.

Okay, so the morning part of the day wasn't too productive, but after that it got better, I promise!

I planned to finish five of the papers today. Unfortunately, I had way underestimated the amount of work it takes to write these stupid things! I ended up completing one and three halves. I get bored writing the same paper for a long amount of time, okay?

Around 6ish I went to the gym and ran three miles. I was actually pretty impressed with myself since I hadn't done that in a week and I thought it was going to be harder. But I did AND I set a record for my two mile run. Still pretty pathetic, but hey, at least I'm improving, right?

After that I practiced the piano and then went to the park with Sarah. And now I just don't feel like working anymore. Meh.

No comments: