Friday, April 3, 2009

Note: This Is Only A Test

Okay, well, it might become more than just that.

My other blog, "It's A Beautiful Life", is getting very old (pushing five years to be exact-ish) and wants to retire. So I'm starting this one up.

Basically, I have a ridiculously amazing life. And I'm just amazing enough to share it with the world.

The recent spark for this blog occurred soon after I was accepted into the Disney College Program for Fall 2009 in Merchandise. I will be going to live there (yes, you read correctly, live in DISNEY WORLD!) three months after I get back from my trip to Europe in a few weeks (yes, you read correctly, EUROPE!). In the meantime, I'm a college student at BYU-Idaho majoring in Communications and minoring in Humanities in hopes to someday become a Paramedic. Crazy, I know.

Explanations later. Maybe. If I feel like it. :)