Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Name Is Dianna.... And I Have A Drinking Problem

I walked home from the store yesterday in a hurry because I wanted to get back before the next session of conference started. Exhausted from walking, I went straight to the sink after coming in the door to grab a cup of water.

Problem: When I'm really excited to drink water, I tend to pour the water into my mouth faster than my throat drains.

Hence the big wet spot that seems to be constantly on my shirt.

I like to drink, okay?

3 comments:

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

In some circles, a wet T-shirt is a cultural icon.

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

I like the photo at the top. But you do realize that that photo is taken in DisneyLAND, not DisneyWORLD, don't you? I've been both places, and I have a photo of me near this view in California. But I thought you were going to Florida? Oh, well, it's a very nice photo anyway, and does get the message across. Your daddy loves you. He posted some pics of you at Vincennes on his blog.

Dianna said...

Lol, unfortunately my daddy (who SAYS he loves me...) never took me to DisneyLAND so there's no way I could have known that! Boohoo.

;)