Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tons of Pictures... But I Still Have so Many!

Beethoven. Dead. Sad day! All the other big composers in this cemetary are buried right around here.




Gates of Paradise in Florence





Super duper BEYOND gorgeous views in Italy... I don't even remember what city this was... Verona maybe? I don't know, it was the hotel where we had a balcony and I left my towel by accident.




Stylin' in my 200 euro pure leather jacket. No parents, I didn't buy it. Haha, but most of the girls in our group DID buy jackets from this place. Crazy!




Our rows of rooms at the prison... I mean... storage units... I mean... homeless shelter. We had to come out of these, go down some stairs, go through the lobby, sown a big flight of stairs and then through a small hallway to get to the coed bathrooms.




My tiny room and roommates at the homeless shelter. (L to R) Amy, Carol and Erica.



What are Erica and I touching?



you tell what I'm in front of now?



The COLOSEUM!




Fountains in Rome are safe to drink from AND they're everywhere! LOVE it!




If you think I'm short...



"The Creation" in the Sistine Chapel was actually pretty anti-climatic. No pictures were technically allowed, but everyone was doing it anyway. And then this guard guy came up to us because my friend was taking pictures (really, it wasn't me, honest!) and he told her "NO FLASH! You can take pictures, but NO FLASH!" So I took pictures with NO FLASH!




My first gelato in Rome! Mmmmmmmm.




Alps!







Louvre





I'm kinda bored of uploading these and I have tons of other stuff to do now. So I'll put up more later if/when I feel like it. Kay? Kay.

3 comments:

Allen said...

I'm sorry you had such a terrible time.

dubby said...

don't listen to the stuffed suit.

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Hey, I really like the new banner pic.