Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Life Is So Cool!!!

Itàs so weird everything is in Italian!

I accidentally gave myself too much time on the computer, so here I am updating my blog rom Florence, Italy! THe past week and a half has seriously been one of the most amazing weeks of my LIFE! I canàt even BELIEVE how great my life is!

I don't really have the time to go over everything. But suffice it to say this trip has ranged everywhere from super cheap hostels and homeless people/storage unit living to nice hotels with our own bathrooms to living in a convent with REAL nuns.

The Sistine Chapel was amazing. The Coloseum is exactly as I expected. A friend got an awesome beyond awesome picture of me in front of it. Iàm not gonna describe it, but itàs awesome.

Okay, and I just realizexd I have to go. SO bye! Hopefully Iàll update better another time!

No comments: