Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Half Over

I picked up a shift in the Magic Kingdom for Thursday. In the Emporium. On Main Street. More on that later. :)

Our Holiday packages came in the mail yesterday. Yay! We get all kinds of awesome discounts and it all begins Oct. 25 and goes through the end of the program. AWESOME!

I can't believe the program is already half over! I can't believe how fast the time has been going. Things here are so stinkin' amazing. I would love to go on to be in the Professional Internship but chances are I won't because it's extremely competitive and I'm not quite cool enough. Most of the high up people (most, definitely not all) are super awesome people. I don't know if I'd ever be fun enough to get that high in a company.

Anyway, I have to go to work. I work every single day this week but I'm getting fifty hours! Yay!

No comments: