Saturday, October 24, 2009

Shift Pick Up

Oh yeah, I picked up a shift in the Magic Kingdom Thursday. My hours for the week passed 50 and that made me happy! I'm excited to see my pay check next week. Anyway, working in the Emporium on Main Street was fun! There were TONS of super creative costumes and it was fun handing out jewels from Neverland taken from Captain Hook to little kids.

One particular mom was having a lot of trouble keeping her kid in one place while checking out. So I went over to the little boy and showed him the jewels and gave him a handful and finished just as the mom finished checking out. I love distracting kids.

I got an applaus-o-gram today. That's when people come to the park and see you giving them super service and then they give you these little papers that say something like, "Hey, you're a cool cast member. Congrats." And it's good. Sort of.

1 comment:

dubby said...

Hey, Gayle and Gail that gave you your ham test are coming down next week and might need help getting in the door down there if you have any passes. * wink *