Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm In Love! I'm In Love And I Don't Care Who Knows It!

MY first post on my brand spankin' new computer of awesomeness.

I really have nothing more to say. Other than the fact that I'm totally and completely in love with this computer.

I set my background so that it changes every ten minutes. To a different background! It's like my background is a screen saver. That's so awesome! I always get bored of my background, but this way... just... oh my gosh!

It's funny how it feels like some of the stuff with Windows 7 is similar to Apple computers. For example it has that bar across the top in the middle as well as the normal base options bar at the bottom.

My computer has a WEBCAM! I would take a picture of something and put it on here just for fun, but I don't actually have the time right now to do that. And the only thing I have to take a picture of is myself, and I guarantee you don't want to see that right now!

The end!

Oh yeah, and kudos to whoever can name the movie my post title came from!

2 comments:

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

That movie with Will Ferrell and Bob Newhart, where Bob Newhart was an elf at the North Pole, and was Will Ferrell's daddy, but Will Ferrell wasn't an elf, and Bob had to tell Will that he (Ferrell) had to leave, and ... well I can't remember the name of the movie, but it was a cute Christmas kind of thing.

Nice story about the fire. But what--- no pictures?

BTW, the poofer things are typically called "Fire Extinguishers", and it's not baking soda inside, although it looks like it. It is non-edible, although I don't think it is too toxic. You shouldn't eat it, but it won't hurt you if you get it on your hands and stuff. A little dusting of residue on your cereal boxes probably won't hurt.

What kind of oil were ya'll using?

King Isepik said...

Movie is ELF! :)