Saturday, January 16, 2010

Last Week of Disney

These are pretty random because it's hard to put pics up on blogger. But all of these pictures were taken pretty much from Christmas Eve on. Fun times!

Driving home from church one day the traffic was totally unbelievable. Around Christmas in Orlando it's ridiculous. So after we were stopped on the road for a few minutes I thought, "Hey, as long as I'm in park and no one's moving... why not save a memory?"



I held an alligator. Not this one. But one exactly like it named Popeye. I never put the story up here... but it was freakin' AWESOME!!!



It's awesome at night after all the guests are gone, but the water show goes on always. So I get to stand there in the solitude watching the show and hearing the music blast! It's so cool! Well, I mean not total solitude, but it's pretty close!



Our cute little tree with our stockings. No chimney. But I'd say we decorated pretty darn well! The stockings were hung a little weird cuz my friends were freaked out we'd get in trouble if we poked holes in the walls. So they only used pre-existing holes. So funny!



I memorized every single country's flag!



As I left work that night (New Years morning... around 2am) I went to catch the bus home.



Check out this line!!! Here you see busses one and two. I was on the fourth one. It was insane! You can see the hats they gave us and we also got free food! It was a fantastic last night!





Kelly and I in the Land. We took a picture of ourselves...



And then we realized we were both wearing the same shirt! Dang, great minds think alike!



Me, Jean and Alyssa. Our.. well... at least my... final night at Image!



Me, Jean, Alyssa, and Marina. As we were walking across the park Jean was really into taking photos and for some we used my camera. I think it's so cute how Jean got Alyssa to do the peace sign. I think she thinks we think (follow that?) that's super cool or something. So funny! All the Asian kids do that in their photos. Jeans doing it in the previous one.



Me, Jean and Alyssa. In case you're wondering why Marina kept getting left out it's because she was one of the new kids who we still didn't know very well. We hadn't really bonded with her (although I think she's awesome! The more I got to know her the more I liked her) and she just offered to take the pictures. I felt bad so I made her be in the one before this one.



I drew this pic of Donald Duck!! I did!!! Really! And I was really excited about it too, until I looked at the 8 year old girl sitting next to me who totally showed me up. Lame....



Ahhh EPCOT. How I love you!!



The Living Seas. One of my three places in my location. Actually, I guess it's "The Seas with Nemo and Friends" now. This is the entrance to the ride. I only worked in the shop.



Kelly and I took pictures in the aquarium. It is so beautiful. I love it!






The Land. Another of my locations.



We put these signs up. People would come up to us, "Are you really out of tickets? What about us. We really wanted to go on this ride! It'll totally ruin our whole vacation if we don't get fastpasses." Yeah, sorry. You can still go on the ride. But in this case it was a three hours wait. Yeah, popular.



Figment. My main area of expertise. If you could call it that.



I found him.



My 3D glasses in Honey I Shrunk the Audience.





Kelly at work in HS with her light saber. You SELL that thing girl!!



Spectacle of the Dancing lights in Hollywood Studios Christmas Eve. This show is awesome. And you can wear 3D glasses that are supposed to make it better (we didn't really see a huge difference but... ya know...)



Kelly and Lis



My room. Day of packing, packing and more packing. Glad my roommate was gone.



My friend thought it would be cool to get a shot of me throwing my hat up in front of the castle. Except it was night. And this was the best shot we ended up with. When we got it, we had already been trying for so long we just said, "Eh, good enough." and gave up. Still, it works okay. You can kind o f see the hat barely in the frame on top.



On the plane ride back to Idaho I figured this little thing out. Here's how it's supposed to start (getting it into start position is hard enough!)



And pretty much two steps later you're here and ready for the final step.



Yep. Only three steps pretty much to solve. Lame right? It's actually really fun to play with though!

1 comment:

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Three steps to solve? Hey, I'm totally impressed! - I love the nighttime picture of the Epcot ball with the Fountain of Nations in front of it! One of the all-time greatest pics of Disneyworld.