Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Last Day At Disney

My last night at Disney I worked West and they made me Liberty 2 and Roller. The hardest of the rolling spots.



And it turned out to be the first and only night I ever lost the roll. I lost it in the first parade. Of course. I just had to lose it on my last night to scratch my perfect record. Fortunately Christeen was uber nice about it. She didn't blame me at all and David, Christeen and I worked together to fix it (yep, it takes that many... possibly more, to fix a roll).

This photo was taken before I lost the roll. Back when I was still happy to be roller. It's okay, though, because second parade I did it perfectly again. No problem!

Random Story: You'll notice the roll is made for right handed people. Of course. Well, sometimes the silver turny-thingy gets detached from the roll so you can't roll like normal. When this happens the roller has to actually grab the black sides of the roll with both hands and roll like that... much harder. Well, as I was rolling that night, my right arm just got super tired (like I said, it's the longest and hardest spot to roll on the route) so I started rolling with both hands, forgetting the silver thing. Melissa came over to me and asked: "Oh no! Did the roller break again!?" I answered, "No, I'm just tired... no problems." "Nice Dianna. Nice..."

Yeah, you had to be there... it was just funny.

No comments: