Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Nice, Big Bedroom

When I arrived last night, just as I went to open the door, my old bishop came walking out of the apartment with his two counselors. He remembered my name and who I was an everything, which impressed me since I wasn't really that close to him.

Well, I've now met all my roommates. I thought I was cutting it close not getting in until 8pm last night. But my room roommate Stanzie didn't get in until after midnight. She didn't want to wake me up so she slept on the couch which was very nice of her but I was so tired I probably wouldn't have woken up for anything! Here is our room.






You can see how I literally have to climb over my bed just to sit at my desk. And the bottom two drawers on the desk are essentially useless since they can't open.

But it's okay. I like comfy cozy. And I like how the head of my bed is kind of in a cave. And in my little cave I have some little bookshelf things to keep my stereo and books on. And today I'm going to buy a little bed lamp so I can read from my little cave.

Yep, this apartment will do nicely. We even have a Wii!!!

My only complaint is that there's a foot of snow on the ground and I was sweating in 75 degree weather three days ago...

No comments: