Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Day Photos!

They gave us these rice crispy snowmen at the bus stop. They tasted horrible, but they look cute and hey, it showed they appreciate us lowly CPs just a little!



I woke up reeeeeaaally early before work to go to my friends apartment to open presents! This is their Charlie Brown Christmas tree with all their present under it. Our tree was bigger, but we had about one quarter of the gifts.



We went around in a circle opening our gifts one at a time. Jenna and I were the first to run out, but it was fun watching everyone get their presents!

This is Cami getting her pirate presents!



Jenna and her super cute footy pajamas. (Okay, so they didn't actually have footies, but I have no other word for these! LOVE them! lol)



Katelin and her car ride certificates... she wanted a car so a coupon for a ride when she gets back home is at least a little close.



Emily and her princess hat.



Kelly and her bling-a-licious purse!



And the only picture I have of me is after opening the book that Cami gave me. Thanks Cami! (But also thanks to Mom who also gave me some Christmas gifts! THANK YOU! And sorry I don't have photos of me opening them!)



Less than a year til NEXT Christmas!!!

No comments: