Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Second post of the day. But I wanted a mini-update real quick. Because I wanted to note how totally EASY and SLOW the parades were tonight!

It was soooooo stinking sloooooow.

Probably cuz I was west though. The south was totally packed. And my friends who worked south said they sent everyone over to us but nobody wanted to come.

Guests have this weird idea in their head that the parade is only able to be seen from Main Street and that if you watch the parade in any other spot on the parade route, it's not as good or has different dance moves or something. They don't believe us when we repeatedly tell them it's good EVERYWHERE!

But it was a great Christmas Eve. We all jumped and cheered at midnight, and our managers kept us informed all night as to the whereabouts of Santa. He passed over Florida and was headed into Georgia around 11:45. He started in Europe this year, though and was somewhere around Italy as I started work.

Now I get to look forward to TOMORROW!!!

No comments: