Saturday, December 18, 2010

Yucky Day

Yesterday was my worst day of PAC ever. And hopefully, nothing else will ever be that bad again, although I'm considering canceling my Christmas day shift, just in case. I'm trying hard to just forget about it... brush it off.

It was also the first day I ever cried on the job. Most of the girls I work with have ended up crying. I promised myself I'd never let a guest get to me so bad I'd cry. But then it happened.

On the up side, I was also reminded of what an unbelievably awesome life I have. I have such incredible friends who will stand by me as I stand by them. They help encourage me to feel better and be better. One even offered to go find me cookies and hot chocolate! I didn't want any... I just felt sick.

I'm grateful for awesome friends.

Thank you world, for still having decent people. And thanks for creating the nasty ones so I know how NOT to act.

No comments: