Monday, February 21, 2011

Monopoly With Ashley

Ashley and I played Monopoly last night. And I lost. A lot.

This is my face before I looked down and realized how many properties I had mortgaged.



Annnnd, this is my face after I realized how much trouble I was really in.



And here is Ashley's "I won" pose.



And that's how much she won by. Sort of. It's how much she would have won by if I had had the extra 7.5 million dollars that I owed her.



I wouldn't allow the game to be over until she landed on my hotel. She did, but like two turns before I landed on her spot for the final time and lost. She owed me 2.5 million for landing here. I owed her 7.5 million for landing on her spot. This sucks.



I was the camel. She's the sumo wrestler.



And some more fun photos from the rest of the night:





1 comment:

Ashley said...

haha! Yes! Good times! Thanks for playing with me Dianna!