Monday, February 28, 2011

Stupid Cold

When I worked in Florida, they didn't like to tell us the exact numbers of how many people were in the park. But because I worked parades, we had to have at least a bit of an estimate. So one of my coordinators had a meter that she would base her idea of how many people were in the park.

The lowest end of this meter was just "Busy." Halfway up the meter would be "Stupid Busy." And the most busy we had was "Omigosh-Why-Am-I-Here Busy." Usually we were just "stupid busy" with occasional bouts of "ohmigosh-why-am-I-here busy" days in there.

Well, I can't help but use that same meter to determine how cold it is outside here in Idaho.

Forget numbers... it is stupid cold today. And I'm sick of it.

2 comments:

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

It's Oh-My-Gosh-Why-Am-I-Here Windy today.

Ashley said...

it wasn't that bad Dianna...:)