Monday, February 28, 2011

Playing With Light






It's hard to spell your name backwards...



We made oatmeal, peanut butter, chocolate chip cookies. Best. Cookies. Ever! Thanks to Ashley for the recipe! Pretty sure I'm gonna puke, though, after eating so many...







We tried to outline each other with the light. This was fun...



But you can see what a difference changing the batteries in the flashlight made!





We live in Cloud 9. NOT Apartment 9. Especially if Natalie's around.



Smiley face with the giant nose... Ashley said it looked like an upside down question mark.



The Thinker. Or at least an attempt...



I tried to do Mickey Mouse. Because, you know, I'm me. It turned out to more resemble Pooh Bear, though. Actually, it doesn't really resemble anything really well...




Me in my fail of a "gangsta" pose.



This is what Ashley and I would look like if we were one person. Kinda creepy, I know.




2 comments:

Ashley said...

yay! man that was so much fun:) your fun:)

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Fun with cameras. KUTGW. Love, Dad