Monday, April 4, 2011

My Room

I went to see the movie Unknown with my friend Kelly a few nights ago. For the record, it's extremely intense, but I really liked it a lot. I think it was the most intense movie I've ever seen in terms of action, scariness, thinking (okay, Inception required a lot of thinking and confusion, but too much to the point that I just thought it was stupid and boring), and explosions and car chases. Oh, and the totally unexpected ending that I never, in a million years, would have guessed. My only negative for the movie is that some of the car chase scenes were just too long and got kind of boring for a bit. Yeah, I get bored easily.

Anyway, the movie was good. I really like Liam Neeson I decided. And the world moved on.

I got home and Ashley and Stanzie were waiting for me (they didn't want to see the movie because they're boring). They spent their evening being "productive" and learning a new skill. How to make these little beauties...



A little while ago Stanz and I "decorated" Ashley's room similarly with the pink ribbon (also the same ribbon Natalie used to try and lock me in my room...). This pink ribbon's been through a lot!

Below is Ashley and Stanzie on my bed.



Also I'm pretty sure Stanz would want you to be aware that those are no ordinary fish. They're killer salmon. Not sure why she thought I'd find that comforting while I sleep in their midst but yeah... killer salmon.



Ashley's eating chocolate in that last one. They didn't just stop at my bed, though.



Pretty sure that ball of pink is the leftovers from Ashley's room that Stanz and I decorated about a week or so earlier.




Yeah, nice job. Too bad we only get to live with it for a week because of white glove. This week is finals week! ACK! I should probably be studying...




But going through pictures is just so much fun!

Ashley and I made cake mix brownies and then decided adding peanut butter would be delicious. It was.









2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay! P.S. we are not boring because we chose not to go to the movie with you! We just spent our time doing more intellectual activities:) hehe! Love you Dianna!

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

What? You ruined a perfectly good batch of brownies by putting peanut butter in it? Criminal.