Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Video Follow-up and Storytime!

Only one final left! In Chemistry. Tomorrow at 7:15pm. What kind of sadistic teacher made up a time like that!?

Also, that movie I made? Yeah, I got an A. Not trying to brag, but compared to some of the other students... well, let's just say many of them didn't really try that hard. One video taped himself snowboarding. Another videotaped himself interviewing some judge guy for like ten minutes. Just talking. Another didn't even use any film. He just took random pictures and made a slideshow. Anyway, I'm proud of my work! But mine definitely wasn't the best either.

My favorite of the class was this girl who did a Charlie Chaplin rendition with her roommate. They did an excellent job! Hilarious! Another guy did a hilarious "candid camera" type of video using students around campus. Absolutely hilarious AND he used a microphone which probably gave him extra kudos! There were some extremely well done movies. I'm soooo glad I took that class! And funny thing is, I added late. I wasn't originally going to take it... ever!

Annnnd now for the story of the day. I was going to campus a couple of days ago, minding my own business, when I saw a familiar face walking towards me and staring at me. I soon recognized it as my old roommate Jenna whom I worked with last semester at Disney. But I wasn't totally sure it was me. We continued walking towards each other, both staring at each other with confused looks on our faces. Just as it got to that moment that we were going to totally bypass each other without saying a word I finally spoke up. "Jenna?" "DIANNA!!!! I knew it was you! I knew it!" And then we did the whole run and hug happily thing.

Turns out Jenna went seasonal and wants me to rent an apt when I do the CP again so she can come down and stay with me so she doesn't have to spend money on a hotel. This probably won't happen until at least January, though. Anyway, it was very fun to see her and to exchange our lives. I had completely forgotten that she was here on campus and that we're NEIGHBORS! We live in complexes that are literally right next door to one another.

Another interesting story also relating to Disney (sorry if you're reading this Ashley, but you sooo deserve it!) is that I went to a dance competition last night. One of the girls dancing was a performer I knew in Disney, too. It was so strange to have seen a girl dancing and singing with Mickey in front of the famous castle, now dancing here on a tiny stage at BYU-Idaho. So. Stinkin'. Weird. She did a fantastic job though. In both places.

And that's all I have to say. 24 hours til I'm officially a Super Senior!

2 comments:

dubby said...

You've ALways been super. Well, except when the bad Dianna appeared...

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Congrats on the video. How did the "trick" assignment turn out?