Thursday, April 28, 2011

Numbers...


6 classes to get ahead in. 6 hours spent doing so on Saturday morning.

4 Disney fanatic friends.

$200 dollars (of my money, I'd say we did a dang good job).

1200 miles. 22 hours travel time. 5 stops for gas.

3 magical days in Disneyland.

6 princesses met.

6 hours of sleep each night.

5 times we rode California Screamin'.

2. The amount of travel hours we lost sitting in traffic Sunday night trying to get into California in the middle of nowhere. Apparently, they have agricultural inspections in that state. After we got in, though, I don't know why the traffic had to continue for another hour at 11 o'clock at night.

5 different beds/couches that I've slept on over the past week.

150 Disney songs sung at the top of our lungs.

80 degree perfect sunny weather.

1 viewing of World of Color. 2 Fireworks viewings. And 1.5 viewings of Magic, Memories and You. (the half is because it broke down the first time).

3 tries before we could actually get all the way through the line to ride Indiana Jones without it breaking down.

22 Cast Members that confused me by dressing and looking identical to cast members I worked with in Florida.

999. The amount of times I was completely confused at the similarities, but yet extreme differences between Disneyworld and Disneyland.

3. The amount of times I ended up back at the Gumbo shop in New Orleans Square walking in circles looking for Indiana Jones to get fastpasses for our group.

2 sunburned feet.

1 INCREDIBLE trip.

More to come later. For now I'm catching up on sleep in preparation for my four hour drive the rest of the way home tomorrow morning (yep, I'm still in Provo).

1 comment:

dubby said...

Four Lucky (but tired) ladies.
One sad mom who couldn't go.
One semester left of school.
18 days until Allen gets back to the States.