Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Party... Sort of

I can't tell you how much fear runs through my body when I get the hiccups between guests on my ride.  Seriously.  I think about how embarrassing it would be to have the hiccups on the ride and the sheer fear of that gets rid of my hiccups.  Thank goodness!

This is me at my friend's Halloween Party Saturday night.  The girls crammed on the couch for this.  I wasn't planning on dressing up at all, but the day of my friend Kaunnalli (sitting next to me in this pic) texted me telling me that Austin reeeeeally wanted everyone to dress up.  It was his party.  She texted this to me the day of while I was at work.  And I had nothing.

So I went as a Disney tourist.  I had the big camera around my neck too, but said camera was used in taking this photo sooo... yeah.  I planned on sunglasses but forgot them.  Lamest costume ever, I know.  But I bet you'll never guess who the girl on the right is.  Some chick from X-Men?  Something like that.

Anyway, Austin did a really good job and it was a fun party.  It was extremely hard to get pictures because the lighting was so dark and there were black lights everywhere.  The only way to get a decent picture was to use flash, but that lit up the whole room and was kind of annoying.  So I refrained and most of my pictures ended up like this:



Good times!