Sunday, September 13, 2009

SInce Cameras Can't Get Wet...

I don't have pictures because it was raining pretty much the whole time we were in Blizzard Beach yesterday. But we didn't care. Natalie and I were determined to go down Mt. Gushmore on the ride called Summit Plummet. I decided it should be named differently, preferably something with the words "massive wedgie" in the middle. We did it twice.

It wasn't that bad. I was more afraid of the stupid ride up to the top of the ride. Stupid seats, I was almost in tears because I was certain we'd fall out and die. We rode this four times to the top of Mount Gushmore until I finally insisted we'd walk next time.

What a stinkin good day! We did every single thing in the whole park and almost everything (everything except the two stupid rides) twice! And some things even three and four times since there were no lines at all because it was raining.

Amazing!

2 comments:

dubby said...

so you got wet? in the rain?

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Boy, that's some really blue sky in that first photo. Pretty rain.