Monday, September 28, 2009

Pictures of Work and Stuff

I just can't get enough awesome pictures of the castle.



Here's where you can create your own light saber in Once Upon a Toy in Downtown Disney.



Ghiradelli chocolate. We didn't buy anything. We just went inside to tease our senses by smelling the amazing smells. Plus they hand out free samples!



Kelly and I.



Lis and I modeling awesome hats in Once Upon a Toy. Lis works here.



We can't have light sabers in our apt complex, but we can go to Downtown Disney and make them and then play with them!



Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Parade.








Heather and the awesome hat she was modeling in the store.


This was my costume when I did strollers. Probably my favorite costume so far because I got to wear shorts!



I think Heather likes Stitch. Or maybe just giant stuffed animals.



Awesome place to be in Downtown Disney! The yellow and red balloon in the top left corner is the latest Disney "ride." I haven't done it yet... but it looks fun!



Kelly and me in the Hundred Acre Wood.



Me in my Seas costume.



Heather and I did the "Great Piggy Bank Adventure" and earned "the ultimate vacation." Too bad it all had to be in the imagination...



Marlin and Nemo in the Seas.



Dory!



Heather and I ate in China. Here's our food!



So there's a billion pictures for you... in other news...

I created a Twitter account. Had to for my class.

For my job we're trained in theater. I've been stuck in theater sales a lot lately. This means that I stand in front of the wall of pictures and when someone looks interested I ask them, "Can I help you with anything?" And sell them pictures if they want them.

Yesterday I saw a guy just looking around and asked, "Can I help you with anything?" and he responded, "Yeah, do you have any food for me?"

This caught me off guard but I answered, "Yeah. I have a delicious peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the back. I'll have to charge you 20 bucks for it, though." "Hmm, let me guess, you made it yourself?" "Yep. Fresh this morning!" "No thanks, you probably piled on the peanut butter."

Yeah. You meet every kind of person in Disney World. Weird conversation.

These two middle-aged looking ladies came in the other day and were wearing matching flowery shirts. I complimented their shirts and then asked if they were sister. "Oh no, we just got married!"

How the heck do I respond to that!? Especially when I couldn't tell if they were being serious or not. "Ummmm. Goodie! Congratulations! ....I think."

I don't have work until 5 today. I got up slowly, watched a little TV, made a decent breakfast of pancakes and eggs, took a looong shower, put away the rest of my laundry (Finally!) and did other general cleaning and answering emails I haven't gotten around to yet. I finally RSVP'd to a pizza party next Tuesday. It's the beginning of my Management class kick off party thing. I'm pretty excited!

2 comments:

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Nice pics. Nice outfits. I'm glad you're having fun. Now you know how I feel when I'm walking in the wilderness.

dubby said...

Lovely outfits!