Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Deployment and Other Stuff

Today was awesome. I drove a friend to the bank this morning and then we stopped by the mall on the way home. After we got home I went out with some other friends to Magic Kingdom to ride Space Mountain. The ride doesn't technically open until the 21st but they opened it early for some parts of the day for "test runs." It was actually quite disappointing. The ride doesn't even go upside down.

After that was work. I worked until 1:30am. The parks have been so insanely slow lately. Which is why I got deployed.

Oh yeah! I don't think I've written about that yet!

I got deployed. To Hollywood Studios. This means that I will be working in the Studios the week of Thanksgiving in a store called "Mickey's of Hollywood." My costume is supposedly this super formal looking black and white skirt. Not the blue and pink stripped jumpsuit costume I thought it would be.

Anyway, so yes, I've been deployed starting Sunday, so more about that later. We're going to the beach so more about that trip later too (we're going on Friday).

And back to what I was saying about the parks being slow. EPCOT was so slow the other day that the wait for Soarin' has only been 5 minutes in the evenings. So the other day my friend and I just went back to back on the ride time and again after work. Pretty much amazing. :)

And I might get to eat breakfast with the princesses tomorrow morning. That's still a maybe though. I know, you'd think I'd know by now since it starts in like seven hours.

Speaking of the time, I'd better get to bed. Goodnight all!

2 comments:

dubby said...

I think you will have plenty of people next week to make up for it!

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

The calm before the storm. Next week all heck will break loose. And it will continue to build until New Years. Get ready, here it comes...