Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful for a Car

I work at 2:30. I had to catch the 1:15 bus (because I have to get there in time to check out my costume and change). I was just outside waiting. Just as the bus pulled up I reached in my pocket to pull out my ID....

and it was gone. I accidentally left it in the apartment. Along with my cell phone. FAIL!

In the time it would take me to go back to my apt. the bus would have taken off. In fact,it has taken off. And I am left forced to drive to work, and thankful as heck to have a car handy to get me there!

In other news I'm still in Hollywood today. I actually decided I really really like Hollywood a LOT. I love the people, we have fun merchandise (for the most part), it's extremely busy, and I just plain love it! Not that I don't miss EPCOT, because I totally do, but I'm enjoying Hollywood.

I still think the Magic Kingdom was the lousiest place to work. Not because it was busy (because it was actually horribly slow and boring because I worked on a Halloween party night) but because most of the people are snooty jerks.

But hey, I'm not being judgmental or anything!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: