Thursday, November 12, 2009

An Early Christmas

So much has been going on lately that I've hardly even turned on my computer. Time has been going by soooo quickly I can't even believe I'm more than halfway through my program here!

I have pictures. A LOT of pictures. Mostly from the Christmas party we went to on Tuesday. Yes, Christmas has started in Disney World. The castle is lit up (and it's stinkin' GORGEOUS!) and the Christmas music has started to play in EPCOT. Plus we have our Christmas tree up. Nice!

Oh yeah, my friends and I went in and bought a Christmas tree together. It's small. And artificial. But it's a Christmas tree and we're going to put ornaments on it. That is, when we spend more money on ornaments. We're each going to buy one of our own to put on it. I'm so excited!

I took a picture of some triplet boys the other day. It was so funny because I brought them up to the computer and I showed them the three spots they could be in, and then asked them, "Okay, who wants to be where?" Almost immediately all three boys had their spots picked out. Except that even though they were wearing different clothes I had trouble telling them apart. I finally just said, "Okay, whatever kid is behind this ghost, stand over here." I felt so dumb but it felt like the boys were used to it. They were so cute.

My phone died while I was sleeping last night. And I had a class at 8am this morning. Somehow, my body still miraculously woke up at 7:35 and I made it in time for my class. Amazing. And it was a good class. We learned about training cast and methods Disney uses to train their cast.

Anyway, I'm bored of updating this for now. Maybe I'll put up pictures tomorrow. Hopefully. :) Good night!

1 comment:

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Grandma Fordham has boxes of Christmas ornaments that are going to have to go somewhere. Do you want to come to Jax next weekend and meet me and go through them and pick some out before we find homes for them?