Sunday, November 29, 2009

Guest Service Fanatic... Not!

I'm a bit disappointed. Since working here I've gotten 4 Great Service Fanatic cards. Those are really good to have because they go on your record card (which also holds the bad stuff about you like call ins and stuff). When you get one of those cards (usually from a leader) it comes with two copies. One for you to keep, and the other to put in the bucket in the Cast Services building. There, they take care of it and see to it that it gets on your record card.

Only one of my four cards has gone through. The first one I got. The second one I turned in, but it never made it to my record card. The third one I got the manager who gave it to me never signed it and I haven't seen her (or the other manager who was with her at the time) since then so I haven't gotten to get them to sign it, plus at this point I feel weird asking because it's been so long. And the fourth one I got tonight. I put it in my pocket, but I ended up running to cast services to catch the bus and it must have fallen out of my pocket as I was running.

Sad.

But on to a happier note. I'm going to be 20 in less than a week!!! Woohoo!

I got 50 hours last week, and because I got extended tonight (that's why I got my Great Service Fanatic card, because I was happy to extend when someone called in) I might get almost 50 hours this week as well (I also picked up two shifts one in strollers and one in American Adventure). Pretty exciting because I need extra money for Christmas.

Annnd, I work in Disney World! Seriously, not a week goes by that I don't just sit there, amazed at my amazing life. I love it!

I was surprised at how much I missed EPCOT. I only spent one week in Hollywood, but it was the longest I've been away from EPCOT since I've moved here. It was so nice to get to see my friends again and everyone asked me how it went and I didn't realize how much I missed it. I wonder how it's gonna be when I leave. Who knows? One month to go!

1 comment:

dubby said...

I would think you could replace the one for yesterday since it was just last night. 20 -- old lady! And you aren't even married yet!