Friday, February 26, 2010

And So It Begins

Midterms were this week. I was doing fine with twenty credits until this week. Now I'm kicking myself that I didn't work harder last week so this week wouldn't be so terrible. But then again, last week there wasn't much I could do about it.

I have a take home exam to do (about ten pages worth of writing.. the teacher told us it should take us at least 6-8 hours), an American Humanities exam to study for and take, Spanish homework (ten workbook pages worth), an Illustrator project (I have to make up a company and make up a logo, stationary, business cards, etc.), and Case Study paper to write all by Monday.

If I were smart I'd be working on all of that right now. I've sort of begun some of it. But definitely not as well as I should have. Today the plan is to get the Humanities midterm and the Comm midterms both taken care of and maybe start on the Illustrator project.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to finish everything else, but I also have a meeting tomorrow at 7 for Guitars Unplugged (our commercial is airing and we have to hand out these bracelet things).

Even though I've had four canceled classes in the last two days I'm still swamped. Mainly because when a teacher cancels class, he takes it upon himself to assign extra homework to make up for it.

Oh shoot, that reminds me.. I also have a paper to turn in today. Fortunately I already wrote it. I just have to print it and take it to campus because the teacher only accepts hard copies.

Better get to work.

1 comment:

dubby said...

I want business cards, logo and stationary for the Tech-Know-Bee