Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Anxiously Waiting

I have to admit, this is not nearly as exciting as it was last year.

I applied for the Disney College Program on Feb. 1st. The letter should be here any day starting today pretty much. The excitement is building. And yet, there's no way it could even begin to compare to last year's excitement.

I have to say though I'm pretty bummed that the mail here never comes until 4pm. I'll be checking it as soon as I get out of class this afternoon.

I sure hope the letter comes today, because I want to buy pizza to celebrate/cry and Pizza Hut has the $10 Tuesdays deal where you can get any large pizza any way you want it for just $10! (no, I was not paid for that sentence... but it'd be nice if I was)

Anyway, on a completely different subject, we shot a film on Monday. Well, I shot the film. The other three were actually in it. If I ever learn how to put videos up on my blog I'll show you it. Well, parts of it. We have quite a bit of editing. But I have a blooper that's pretty entertaining. More on that later... maybe. :)

2 comments:

dubby said...

Pizza Hut here is ten bucks per pizza every day, any pizza. so -- come home!

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Good luck on the job offer...

The verification word for me today is "Asperges". I'm surprised to see that blogspot likes Flemish vegetables!