Monday, February 22, 2010

The Return Of Walt Disney World

I got my acceptance letter today. It came in the from of an email this year. I guess Disney is seriously working on that "eco-friendly" image. I must say it's way less exciting to get an email. And it's way less exciting the second time around.

But I still squealed and called/talked to pretty much everyone I know who would care. I've already contacted all my friends from Disney and told my roommate and called the parents.

But I'm not in Merchandise this time around. I'm going to be in Main Entrance Operations. I don't totally know what this means exactly...

Oh well. I'm excited as ever! Time to celebrate! Pizza/movie/brownie party! Tomorrow night (cuz tonight's FHE). YAY!!!

2 comments:

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

I predict that this time around, you'll be much more cynical about the general public. I can imagine that all these jobs in Entrance Operations get to see the worst side of people who are trying to get more than they want to pay for. Good luck.

Allen said...

Old Man is just saying that 'cuz HE'S so cynical about the general public. You'll have fun. I'm excited for you.